Located in downtown Portland’s Old Town, our office is situated in the historic Railway Building, built in 1872. It features beautiful brick walls, high ceilings, a mezzanine loft conference room, and huge windows facing out towards Portland’s 1st Avenue, which is a major line of Portland’s MAX light rail train. In addition to the main work space, an expansive material library occupies the lower area under the mezzanine. The building was originally used to repair trains and the machinery that was used to lift the engines still inhabits the interior. The front of the office is devoted to an installation-based art gallery called Front of House, which opened in January of 2016.
Photos by Lincoln Barbour